Translate

Monday, August 14, 2017

complexities

not sure how i missed the last two days, other than just doing the work thing and feeling the blues.  but i got to get something in today, even if it's succinct and vague.  do my best though.

it's Monday morning now, almost one in the a.m.  the weekend has been about work as it always is.  on friday i got through the day, got my progress report, challenged some things and accepted others after my lengthy email about things that made me concerned and cautious on the job, and then i did my thing.  there wasn't much more to relate than that, though memory is not all it should be.

on saturday, i was doing a little more than i should have been.  i had gotten up sort of early because my brother asked to use my car, having locked his keys in his apartment.  then i made breakfast for my parents.  i prepared my lunch/dinner, having made up a penne recipe on the fly at Walmart.  i came home and cooked and got laid down for a brief moment and then got dressed and rolled to the job.  work was again fairly easy, with no real drama.  visiting days, weekends, they have just been that way.

today, i got up with a plan.  sunday, anyway.  i got up and prayed and went downstairs and had coffee and leftovers from my dish the day before.  i took a shower and got dressed and headed south, hoping to get tasties at the Amish market.  but they were closed.  settled on lunch and dinner stuff at Yankee Kitchen on Market.  work was the usual again, some room searches, some contraband.  residents angry about the 'imposition'.  so now i'm going to get some sleep, i am very grateful, but i have to register it in the morning, or tomorrow, as i continue nodding at the keys.  meanwhile, grasshopper on my windshield,

No comments:

Post a Comment