Translate

Thursday, August 10, 2017

24 productive hours (more or less...)

so, there has been some progress.  it hasn't been in great amounts, but as opposed to feeling as if nothing at all is moving, i'll take what i can get.

today i got up earlier than i had been.  i got myself into my prayer, got dirty clothes together, read my daily meditation from the scriptures, and i got it going.  i went down the stairs, heated my mom's coffee, went to the basement to put on a pot for myself, and i took my meds.  i also sent off my response email to my boss, along with a 2 week notice of my intent to terminate my employment at CCA.

after that, i went to have some breakfast.  i had a ham and cheese omelet and toast.  i made my mom some eggs and toast and brought myself back up the stairs.  while in the basement, i should mention, i put in some applications, just to keep myself moving forward.  i came up the stairs, got into some clothes and waited for Lonnie, who was going to ride me down to the city hall to drop off my 911 application.

i got that done, took myself to lunch and grabbed TF so she could check the house for cleaning.  she paid me back the money she owed me, but i gave it back to her so she could do some things for her child's birthday.  i dropped her off and came home.  in the early part of the morning i made a pot of chicken and noodles so there would be dinner for the folks, but my dad can't eat as he has a colonoscopy tomorrow.  regardless, it is there.  i watched some tv, went for coffee with Tina and made 5 loaves of zucchini bread.  i am now in bed, because i have to get up super-early to take my dad for his procedure, which will eat up pretty much all of my free time.  but it's cool.  he asked in enough time, and i told him i will, and that's that.

yesterday i got a good start on my back credit bills, paid off my utilities and got the waste removal people to straighten out their mistake.  i rescinded my 2 week notice, as my boss called and asked if i would stay and seemed to accept that i'm not going to change dramatically for the sake of a review of my performance.  and i'm not going to break my neck to try to be more physical.  not going to do that shit.  and if they have great expectations of me doing so, then they're going to be disappointed.  and if and when i find the job i'm looking for, i'm going to let it go anyway.  so, i am grateful to my Father for the day, and i'm going to sleep to get ready for the long day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment