Translate

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

unmindfulness...

this was sort of a replacement day.  in that i didn't go to the gym yesterday and didn't visit my parents, i had to fit them into what is usually a leisure day.  no issues, though.

so i got up, moving slow and tired, but i did get my prayer in, got my scripture and meditations read and got to the gym.  my sugar was up a bit, 140, but it wasn't as bad as it could have been.  i did weights today, didn't stay very long, came home, took meds and insulin and had breakfast.  i was keeping it low carb today, just bacon and eggs this morning.  i tried to work on a song, working backward from writing lyrics and composing harmony and then working on the beat and musical parts.  but it wasn't really coming, so i took a bath and got myself groomed and made my way to my meeting.

i went to the clinic to pay the meeting rent but they didn't have anyone to take it.  i went up the hill to the fellowship hall and realized i grabbed the wrong keys.  had to wait for someone with a door key to come.  there were boxes of decaf packets so we did have coffee, but it was just a regular discussion, not a lead or a book study.

when i left the meeting i went to my mom's house, and she still wasn't feeling well.  it's been a couple of weeks, so i told her to call her doctor and call me to let me know she had an appointment, and i told Deedy to make sure she made her appointment.  i came home, made two hamburger patties with cheese, tomato and lettuce, had soup and a bowl of Cali blend veggies.  i ate and waited for my call from Retail Data, which came just before 2:45.  it was a good interview, or a good information give, anyway, and i hope that i hear from them on Friday with the next phase.  my brother had stopped by for his sketch pad so he could get inspiration to work on some other stuff.  my mom has an appointment tomorrow with her doctor.  Lonnie is finding humor in a truly bad situation.  i need to get some bills paid, but that has to wait til next month.  so it's life on life's terms.

forgetting my keys.  i have two sets, i need to streamline them down to one.  but i guess it's a resisting the fading of my faculties.  i'll get enough of that one day.  thank you, Father, for your love and guidance today.

No comments:

Post a Comment