Translate

Thursday, December 15, 2016

amends to be made

...it's a cold motherfucking day.  that's all that can be said of that.

i got up with prayer, but i didn't get to the gym.  i did stretch, and i got to my scripture and meditation readings but that was later.  i made a decision that i was going to clean, and after a slow start i got it going.  got the kitchen and living room done, kitchen floor mopped.  i had Syd take a picture of my books on a backdrop and i got the picture edited and formatted as a flyer and posted on tumblr and facebook.  i got another song done and i'm going to need to put some pictures and movies together so i can start my ad campaign.

i had some unwarranted irritation, which i'm going to have to make amends for.  i asked Syd to have Joe clear my car for me, and she didn't so he didn't.  and when i went to get my dad for his meeting i was mad with him as i got the wrong time because of being irritated with Syd.  so i have to fix that with my dad.

it could have been a much worse day, but it really wasn't bad.  i'm going to the gym tomorrow, i'm going to Lordstown with my brother to get this christmas basket from my dad's union hall.  i'm going to counseling.  i'm doing the stuff i need to do and i feel pretty good about it all.  i am grateful for a restful and productive day.  but it is cold.  thank you, Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment