Translate

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

...Door's opening...

i am happy with this day.  i hit a lot of marks that i'd been neglectful of to some extent recently, and some good things have been coming through.

i got up before my alarm, said my prayers and did my stretches and crunches.  i did deep breathing to get myself centered and i got dressed for the gym.  i warmed up my car as i had coffee and water, my sugar was a little low but not outside acceptable parameters, and i went to the gym.  i did weights today, pushed myself a bit, left and came home.  i laid back down until Syd left for school, then i went out and made my breakfast, took insulin and meds, and got to work on the turkey.

i dissected the turkey, took the drumsticks and wings off, separated the back from the breast, salted the legs and the back and put them into the oven in a roaster.  i cut thinner slices off the breast, then salted the rest and wrapped it in foil and put that in the oven.  i put the skin and the neck and the wing tips into water on the stove for my turkey vegetable soup.  i went to the store and got some veggies, a pack of wheat buns and some pop.  i got some dollar taco bell for lunch, got home and realized i'd left one bag at walmart and had to go back for it.

i decided i'd work on this soup over two-three days, as i don't want to make it and not have room to store it.  likely going to clean out more of the fridge tonight.  i have zucchini, onions, peas, carrots, green beans, cabbage and mushrooms, i've got turkey and i'm deciding if a small pot of rice might be in order.  i'm down to just storing things until tomorrow, the kitchen will be cool enough to store it until morning, and then i'll put more work on it.

i may talk to Rachel tonight, i may not.  she had a busy day slated, and i am not going to interrupt it for nothing.  i'm not really hungry but i suppose i should cook something so i can eat.  i haven't decided yet.  Syd has again done nothing, and i'm sticking to my position that i'm not going out of my way to do for someone, in my house, who does next to nothing and goes to do her 'service'work at someone else's house.

i got a call from the JCC and i go tomorrow for my interview.  i also scheduled a 2nd interview with RetailData, for the following weekend.  i am in prayer, i am blessed, and i thank Jehovah for letting me know i still have some value in this world.  that's all, folkses.

No comments:

Post a Comment