Translate

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

yesterday...

i'm not sure how i missed writing on Tuesday, but it happened, so i need to catch up.  I got up and said prayers and went to the gym.  i walked on the treadmill and thought about some things, as i was listening to a song and realizing a 'life imitates art imitates life' moment was transpiring in my brain.  i could feel the depression trying to grab hold of me.  i came home with the remembering that Syd had to have a tooth pulled that morning, so i rearranged things in my head and got ready to take her to the dentist.  i worked diligently on editing Old Lazarus up to and long after the dental appointment.  i enjoyed Syd's company for most of the day, read some of The Art of Thinking at the dental clinic, came home and had breakfast and got back to work.

I talked to Rachel for a bit in the afternoon, i ate lunch at home, two hot dogs, i sent chicken parmesan to my mom's house via my aunt, i wrote Heather a letter that has to be mailed today, i made my bed, i washed dishes.  i did the mundane things that i do on a daily basis.  and i felt good doing them.  leftovers for dinner, more editing, and i eventually slid beneath a binaural beats meditation and went to sleep.  took me awhile to get there, but i did.

today, i'm up, prayer and breakfast.  not the gym yet.  need to print up an appreciation certificate for the meeting today, and i need to get to the store to resupply some things.  second edit is done, going to run through it one more time and then i'm going to start working on publishing.  i am so grateful to Jehovah, for the way through the darkness of the depression that is gnawing at me.  i will get through this day, and tomorrow can take care of itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment