Translate

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

blessings through action

i am starting this a bit early, because i think it's going to be an early night.  it's been a good day, thus far.  there is the tension between myself and Syd, but i'm okay with that.  there is a slight headache, and there is an interesting conversation with my mother.  but other than that, it has been one of those days where i learn, i share and i can see the manifestation as i go through.  and that's the best kind of day for me.

i was up before my alarm, said my prayer and shut off my alarm before it rang. i got into my gear and ready to roll, because i forgot VF informed me there would be no JCC today due to the holiday.  so i was there and home within five minutes, feeling like an old, forgetful man.  but that's okay, everyone has at least one moment a day like that, young or old.  i went home, started on my project of messaging a couple of people per day, logging the responses.  then after Syd left i had breakfast.  i worked some more on the contacts, talked with my sister, whom i refer to as my babybigsister, as we were born on the same day though she is older than i.  met her a long time ago on yahoo 360 and we became friends as you do when your spirit is able to 'see' another spirit even through these electronic environs.  we spoke through Whatsapp, and though i hate those phone usage apps, i was glad to speak to her and she committed to five books, a hundred dollars that she will WU to me.  a blessing, though i did try to inform her that so much was not as important as her contacts being willing to purchase, but she loves me and likes to support people who are trying to elevate themselves.  gift horse, no peeking.

i got myself in gear and went to my meeting, but as i was talking to my babybigsis, One Main called.  i called them back and they made me the offer of paying off all my credit cards and putting cash in hand, few hundred, for an increase of 40 a month for 2 extra years, or back to the original five years.  i'm going to talk to my bank in the morning, see if they have something they can do a bit better, but i'm thinking despite the longer repay i'm going to take it.  one, because it means i won't have any credit card debt, and i can start that over.  2, because it means i will be able to pay my landlord what he is owed and i won't have to be deeper in his hole from december to february.  3, because things will change again, but for now it will be less money going out.  and that is the blessing, along with 4, because it will free up my credit in case i need it to finance part of Z-Phyles.  it is a prayer being answered, and i did the footwork and that makes me feel good and blessed.

Syd informed me that her project with my business is done, and i don't mind but i had to ask her and i'm sure she was waiting for the most impactful time to inform me of this.  i'm not negotiating with being respected in my own house any longer.  tired of the bullshit and i'm not going to end our time together on this dog and pony show shit.  but she'll figure it out.  thinking about dinner, thinking about what i'm going to do with the evening, thinking about Rachel, and thinking about how things work out when you stay in the proper movement.  thank you, Jehovah, for a day of learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment