Translate

Thursday, October 6, 2016

sleepy...

the house is quiet tonight.  i can hear the crickets, maybe some cicada, i can hear the cars rolling along my street intermittently.  i can hear voices far far away, and sometimes right out my front door, from my neighbor's apartment.  i can hear my thoughts and i can hear my sighs, and that is cool with me.  it's a good night.

i got up slow this morning, though again i was dressed for the gym.  but i took it easy, didn't feel it as much as i was trying to manufacture.  despite the prayers and despite the attempts to strengthen faith, my finances are really getting me down.  not the lack of money, the finances. because i paid rent, paid utilities, paid trash service and am paying on cards and i'm going to be struggling from the beginning of the month to the end.  with my loan repayment and car note, it is oppressive.  and i have to do something to resolve it.  i have options, and i am going to explore them very soon.  meanwhile...

am really sleepy this evening.  i don't have a lot to write, so i'm going to finish this, go get in my bed and move toward sleep.  just sleepy, it's still a good day being that i did what i could and hurt no one in the process.  thank you Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment