Translate

Saturday, October 8, 2016

...just another day...

today has been a nothing kind of day, but planning did occur and an amend must eventually be proffered.  but that's getting a bit ahead of myself.
i woke with prayer, and i woke slowly.  i wasn't really feeling much of anything or anywhere, and my radar was acting up.  i had plans to visit Heather at the jail today, but i also felt apprehension getting a text from her mysterious cellmate's 'friend' about a change in visitation times today.  and i felt sort of wrong about someone knowing me and my number without me knowing them.  as in, what else do they know, and have they seen me and do they know when i come to the jail and where i go when i leave.  and though i know this is likely paranoid, i trust my instincts more now than i did before i had things stolen from me twice.
so i didn't go.  i will go on monday, and it will be out of the cycle, and hopefully out of the routine enough that i feel comfortable.
i had breakfast and lunch and dinner, i ate reasonably, i worked on some of the details for the publishing service, i gave my brother the book i ordered for him that arrived, and i watched tv and chilled.  i am talking to Rachel right now.  i am going to the store in the morning to get stuff for haluska for the potluck as i'm going to my meeting.  i am okay with things as they are at the moment, and we'll see what tomorrow brings when it gets here.  thankful to my Father for a peaceful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment