Translate

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

sick, day four

David Bowie is dead.

somehow, the universe seems a tad dimmer today.

okay, enough of that.  i'm fucking sick of being sick.  but i feel a bit better today.  going to take my meds, as i don't want this thing turning around on me.  i had an active day, but i know folks that have had this for weeks, so i'm being careful.

got up with prayers, had coffee, did some writing, took Syd to her bus.  gathered trash, remembered my clothes so i went to my parent's house to wash my load.  saw my dad, talked a bit with my mom, finished my clothes and went to the store.  got the stuff for my roasted chicken and to make chili for today and tomorrow.  talked to R, she sounds really down about trying to put the pieces together with her dad.  i didn't offer any advice because i have none and i don't do advice.  i just listened.  i saw some drawings her dad did.  he's very good.  i came home, i cooked, i rested, i ate, i took my meds, i've been chilling.  i'm about to take some cold meds and lay it down, gonna try to make my meeting tomorrow.  just the cough, well, that's not true.  i feel things lingering, the ache, the dizziness, not as pronounced but there.  however, i don't like inconveniencing others when it comes to my responsibilities in the program.  so i'll see how i feel in the morning, is all i can say.  i'm grateful to God for a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment