Translate

Monday, November 30, 2015

past blasted

sometimes, life just moves you to where you need to be at a particular moment.  when it happens, you're usually not expecting it, and it's only in hindsight that you see just how amazing this thing can be.  if you choose not to believe in anything bigger than yourself, you may just chalk it up to the random nature of all things, or coincidence.  I personally believe that God does for me what I cannot do for myself, at all times, in all ways,and I am extremely grateful for that.
i saw an old friend yesterday.  her name is L (not giving last names without permission and i didn't ask for hers) and we got back to the first grade.  i have communicated with her on facebook briefly, but i hadn't sought to run into her.  mostly because i've not sought to run into too much of anyone.
i'm going to cut this short tonight, because my internet is fucking up pretty badly.  i saved the original content of this post up to a point, and i'll do it along with tomorrows at the same time.  til then, good night and patience, explanations are forthcoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment