Translate

Thursday, November 26, 2015

languor lounge

i should have started this a long time ago today.  i am full and sleepy.  but i've still been pretty responsible with my eating and my health today.  you know when change comes because you try to make your exceptions less exceptional, i guess.
i got up early, went for my walk after my prayer and my medication.  i came back home and took my insulin, had some eggs and toast and started back to my cooking from the night before.  i worked slowly, got progress made and drank lots of coffee.  i got no writing done today, sad to say, because my brain felt fertile.  my family and i had dinner around one, and everyone who came seemed happy.  lots of food, lots of sweet potato pie and lots of music and laughs.  i hung out with De'ja and Syd for a bit, and by evening my energy and mojo were exhausted and i had to put it down for a bit.  i'm up and around now, feeling okay, maybe a touch of a cold coming on.  thinking about R, and where to put these leftovers, the eternal big dinner conundrum in a small apartment.  nothing more to add, hope sleep is a sweet journey for me tonight.  thank you, Jehovah.

No comments:

Post a Comment