Translate

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

no title

...so today was pretty good.  everything sort of fell the way it was supposed to, and i have very little to say about it.  other than details, of course.
woke up early, like 230 or so, said my prayers, went into the kitchen and warmed up old coffee.  wrote some in Mechanical Jesus, and i ended up falling back to sleep briefly.  i got up again, made fresh coffee, got myself ready for the gym and waited for Syd to get up late again.  got her to her bus stop and went to the gym.  I paid the librarian for the books i got yesterday after i finished my workout.  I came home, checked my levels and took insulin and my meds, had oatmeal with a banana in it and scrambled eggs for breakfast.  I did some writing, but was still tired from interrupted and sectional sleep.  i got a quick nap in and then i went to the store to get things for dinner.  i decided on a fish chowder to get rid of some of the banquet cod that didn't do so well in the flavor department for my dad's banquet.  got myself some wings and some hot and sour soup for lunch, then i got down to prepping dinner.  I did talk to R this morning, as well as PF in columbus.  she's going through some things with her mom, and she called me while i was at the gym but i called her back as soon as i left.  I made the fish chowder and had a bowl with a turkey, tomato and spinach sandwich, though the chowder was hearty enough it could have been my entire meal.  i made tuna melt bagels for Syd and she made her own tomato soup.  we had a talk, and i tried, again and likely for the last time, to convince her to get her head out of her ass and get to moving in better directions than she's going in.  I know she's a teenager, and i know that her world is pretty fucked up.  I would not  want to be a child growing up in this world.  i think craziness is par for the course now, and it's just degrees of crazy as to how well you do in this society.  maybe it's always been that way, but as with most things, you don't really notice until its you.  she's gone bowling, and I am writing this blog.  i have no real insights today.  i have to get the school fees paid.  I have to make sure i put the certificates of appreciation in my bag so we can get one signed for the speaker at tomorrow's meeting.  i've got to get some good sleep tonight, may need a longer relaxation video.  but mostly, i've got to remember to be thankful to my God, because a day that is uneventful is a day in which nothing bad that i'm aware of happened, and that's a good thing.  so, that's all i got, no system check today, and we'll see what tomorrow is when it gets here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment