Translate

Sunday, January 7, 2018

Progress in the Pain

no pic at this time.  my apologies.  yesterday i began a new cycle of pain, the usual pain rather than the side pain that had plagued me from the day after thanksgiving to last week.  my back had started twinging on friday, and i could feel a stiffening in my right foot.  what i've found is, when i feel these things, i should start treating them immediately, to try to ward off the worst of it.  this time, i did not, and therefore the flare-up has happened in its entirety.  not the biggest deal in the world.  i still got up yesterday, said my prayer, had my breakfast, took my meds, did my dancing, went to see my parents.  i also went to the hospital to visit my sponsor, which was a very sad thing.  i was able to dance, without much issue, but by the end of the day i was in agony, unable to go to Karl's house as planned, unable to do anything except sit in pain.  which is what i did.  i slept okay though; two gabapentin helped with that.

i got up this morning, still in pain, slow motion in great amounts.  i was back and forth between my bed and the couch, trying to just stay woke.  i made no coffee.  i prayed, though, and i took my medicines.  i didn't eat anything til almost noon, and i am now hungry and hurting, though the pain is diminishing.  i talked to Syd, which was a good thing, and i put my clothes into the dryer, washed them yesterday.  i have a plan for dinner, so we'll see how that goes.

 but i have some good news.  i got a call from PCS, asking again about my CPR training certificate and asking if i could start tomorrow.  so i will be working again, yay!  it is a blessing, and i am very grateful.  so i'm going to finish this day easy, i'm waiting for them to call me with a start time, and i have to review the CPR training thing online.  but i will stay on point as best i can with this, and i thank my Father for the provisions of the day.

it's night now, almost 9pm. i'm about to shut it down, have an alarm set for 430 in the morning.  a little early, but i like to move casual when approaching a new adventure.  i just have to log my dinner at the Dining Table and then its sleep.  thank you, whomever you may be, for the prayers and the well-wishes.  i thank Jehovah God for the beginning of a new job, and for all the days that led up to this.  good night, i'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment