Translate

Friday, January 19, 2018

...Back to Job again...

So. In the course of the day i've ridden the fuck out of this beast and i'm pretty tired of it. Said I wasn'the doing much of this but it has been a day of moments.

Start with a lost wallet. No big, unless it'seems considered that my few dollars and access to my banks are in there. Turned out I dropped it when I was retrieving my car from the garage that fixed the heat. I thanked God for that.

Then factor in paying for the repair to heater was most of my money. By which I mean phone, Internet on the chopping block, things I committed to for anniversary dubious. But I need to trust my Creator, making a way where no way exists. He got me funds to visit Columbus, so trust, right? Besides, get paid today, right?

WRONG. Several excuses made for incompetence, bottom line is payroll for me wasn'the done so no check. Plan B, shot. Plan C, unknown yet.

Back to Job. There is a plan far beyond my vision. There is something being worked out, I need not know right now. I just have to walk it. And thank Jehovah for the provisions of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment