Translate

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

today and yesterday

I'm working from a partially disabled laptop until my replacement desktop comes in.  i'm not a fan of writing from a laptop generally. too small, too many issues.  with this one, the J key is dysfunctional, the space bar does not always engage, and now the volume is not present and the dvd/cd drive is acting funny.  but it will do for the moment.

i got up yesterday to a pretty productive day.  i didn't go to the gym immediately but i got there.  i walked just over half a mile, did some weights.  i did pray when I got up, did have breakfast and take meds.  i just wasn't feeling moving at all, so i did it by force.  I promised Dr.Pandya that I would do better and  try to keep my word today.  i went to visit my mother for the same reason.  talked to her and my dad and i put my aunt's laptop back online for her.  Played with Dominic, Adriene's grandson.  always a pleasure.  I'll set him on the synthesizer app i have on my phone.  he loves it and I love the sound patterns he generates. I came home and took a nap.  i got up and talked to Syd when she got in from school about cleaning the kitchen when she's done cooking, and eventually i got up to work on dinner.  fed myself and did leftovers for Syd. talked to her about her school project in which I am the subject material.  I don't mind.  it sounds mutually advantageous.  i felt it was a good day all the way around.   i did order a replacement desktop, and that should be here within 2 weeks.

today i am up.  i've said my prayers, i've been to the gym.  i've taken my blood sugar (218, yikes) but i did know it was off because i've not been eating as I should. increased activity will help, as will lowering my carb intake.  i am going to find something to cook for dinner and retrieve it from the store in a short while.  i'm going to do some light cleaning today.  take a bath.  write out some of my business plan.  keep it simple. seems a good plan for the day. let you know how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment