Translate

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

replies

i didn't hit the gym today.  i don't know why.  i was up, dressed and all i had to do was leave out, but i decided to keep writing instead.  not really cool.

i said my prayers and got up, as stated.  i wrote a good amount and am happy with the way the story is progressing.  it should be done by the end of this month, and i'm going to give my sponsor a print off of it, just because he gave me the idea to write it. i had breakfast, i slept a lot of the morning away, and i went to lunch with Lonnie.  i got home and i lounged about, i made Syd and myself pancakes and eggs for dinner.  i feel okay, just sluggish.  the nights are cool and the days are warm without being oppressive.

i got another letter from Heather today, speaking on the insanity of her life, as i instructed, and about her inability to forgive herself.  i wrote a reply today, walking her more solidly through the first two steps and took her to the third step doorway.  we'll see if she can talk about how she relates to the notion of God.  but i am trying to live my prayer in that regard.  my heart is recovery based for her, and that's cool enough.

i talked to Rachel, she called me in the morning and the evening.  she has an interview tomorrow, which is great news.  she has been on the verge of shit getting cut off.  i'm keeping her hiring in my prayer, hoping for Jehovah's favor on her interview.

i've heard from Chris about De'Ja.  he's having some issues, apparently, but he's not talking to anyone about them.  i'm not going to try to reach into a blind place.  i will if i absolutely have to, but he has to learn to reach out, to extend a hand and ask for help.  he's too old now, its too late for coddling, though my parents would likely point out the help they still give me today.  i have no problem helping him; i have a problem with him not telling me what's going on with him.  life on life's terms.

i'm going to sleep, i don't know what i'm doing in the morning.  but if i wake up, i'll know then.  thank you, Father, and may your will be done on behalf of those who are in need of your intervention.

No comments:

Post a Comment