Translate

Monday, September 5, 2016

back to life

i'm weary, and feeling as if i might nod off at any point.  nonetheless, i want to get this down, because the discipline has been really MIA once again and it's time to get my shit together.  i can't keep doing this roller coaster ride of 'good balance/no balance', but it seems those are my favorite dance steps.  oh well...
i was tired all day, i slept after i took my bath and journaled last night, but it was a varied-level sleep and i woke up sluggish and dragging.  i said prayers and got breakfast and took meds and insulin and got back on my cooking.  i finished up everything just before 11, informed everyone that we'd be eating about 2 and took a quick shower to rinse off the smoke.  i went to pick up Rachel @ 1 and Syd and Joe were about ten minutes behind us.  my brother came around two, and he did the prayer and we ate.  my brother left first, and then Syd and Joe left.  Rachel and i watched a couple of movies, ate some dessert and i took her home.  we ended on a slightly sour note, likely just be being tired, but i had and have no problem with anything i'm recollecting at this moment.  sent both my brother and Rachel home with food.  i am going to the gym tomorrow.  i'm going to try to get the grass cut tomorrow.  i'm going to take my dad to Akron tomorrow. i've got bills to get paid tomorrow.  and i'm going to talk to Harry tomorrow.  now i'm done, no insights, just thankful to Jehovah for a peaceful day.  good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment