Translate

Saturday, September 24, 2016

intrigue...

did i start an entry today?  i don't know, for sure, but I know i'm going to write one before I go to bed.

i got up and said my prayer, and i started coffee and breakfast for Deja and I.  he came in as he said he would, and i got in his ass about his absence and he said he understood and gave me gifts, which were appreciated though i won't say thank you until tomorrow when he leaves.  we had a frittata and toast, and he cleaned the breakfast dishes.  i had slept on the sequence of things as far as having to go see Heather today, and going to take fish to Johnnie.  I decided I would go see Johnnie first, get his food to him and Nancy, then go see Heather after.  made more sense.  i considered going to see Rachel, seeing if she still wanted to come by, but i decided against it.  I do understand that she was referring to herself as possibly using me as a hostage rather than doing what she needed to do for herself, and I'll let her know that i understand that tomorrow, but for now i have to get through the rest of Deja's visit.  he accompanied me to see my sponsor and his wife, and Nancy informed me that Johnnie's lungs are getting worse.  i am sad, i may end up losing my sponsor soon.  i guess the dying won't stop for me until i myself die, and that's how life goes for us all.

Sydney is angry with her brother, and i'm staying out of the middle of it.  I talked to Lonnie briefly, and I talked to my mother briefly and let her talk to Deja.  He's going to visit them before he leaves, i hope.  i hope he and Syd work things out, and eventually they will.  Deja cooked a very nice dinner for himself and me this evening.  i saw my brother when he stopped by.  i've worked out a plan for beginning my publishing thing, and i'm going to start putting it into action tomorrow.  i don't know what the future holds, but i know who holds the future.  Thank you, Jehovah, and good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment