Translate

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

...stride...

moved in a good way today.  i'm happy enough, and i imagine that's what's really important.

i got up, said prayers, and got my ass out of the bed.  i got into shorts and a tee shirt and shoes and was out the door after coffee and water, by about 25 to six.  i worked out close to an hour, just weights today, and i came home.  saw Syd off to school, had breakfast, did some writing, edited some tracks, remembered to take my meds and insulin and got myself moving toward the noon meeting.  the meeting was good, Step 2 today (came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity).  i was going to go to my mom's house but someone was there i don't deal with so i told her i'd stop by tomorrow.  went to Aldi's to get stuff for taco salad, got some eggs (.69 cent a dozen, couldn't pass up) and milk also.  went to Mel's Kitchen for lunch, god a sandwich and fries to go.  got home just before Syd, gave her the fries to take with her.  watched a little tv, tried to nap but it was way too hot in my room to get comfortable (still is), did a bit of writing, played some games on the computer, talked to Lonnie, got my taco stuff done, cut a finger while i was shredding cheese (washed and peroxided it, band-aid) and i ate, washed dishes, worked on Recovering Man some more.  i'm on my bed, trying to decide if i want to watch a movie or just laze about.  but Jehovah has been good to me today, and i'm very grateful and blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment