Translate

Saturday, September 30, 2017

glow in the dark

the day progresses, saturday that is.  i've done a bit, been around a bit, done some things here and am currently working on a pot of greens for tomorrow's dinner.  i've invited my brother over, and i want to have a nice dinner with him.

i got up and said my prayer at the kitchen table again, just because i needed to use the bathroom first thing.  i had started my coffee way before i was out of the bed, and i had a cup and some water as i took my meds and did my readings.  my plan was already set so i didn't have to do a lot of brainwork today.  but i still managed to squeeze in some.

i'm proud because these blues are not off me, and i felt the spiritual lethargy trying to put me back in my sleep mode, but i got out and did this shit anyway.  i had breakfast, i took a shower and shaved, i gathered clothes and put a load in the washer, i dressed and got out the door.  Lonnie was doing worse so he wasn't going, so i decided on Niles today.  went to Big Lots and got most of the stuff i needed.  didn't find lamp shades there, and forgot to put bath mats on my list, but i can get that anywhere as well.  i was going to just hit stores, but i still feel the emptiness when i'm just walking aisles by myself.  so i went north, called my mom but got no answer, went to Goodwill but found no lamp shades and no medium sauce pot.  i went to Sav-A-Lot and got dinner stuff for tomorrow and i had lunch while i was in Liberty.  then i went to the meat market on my side of town (how strange) and got a chicken cut up because you can't seem to find one in a local store anymore.  i went to Dollar General for a couple things and came home.  unloaded the car mostly, started doing prep stuff and just brought my clothes from the dryer, where i put them when i got things put away.  now i'm going to put clothes away, put a trash can upstairs in my office, take supplies upstairs, keep an eye and a nose on these greens and i'm going to get ready to fix myself some dinner in a very short while.  i feel good.  spent some cheese but got some things, so i can't complain too loudly.  and i thank my Father for proving again that if i just deal with what's in front of me, what's behind me will take care of itself.  i'm gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment