Translate

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Developments

...currently i'm lying on the bed in the front room of my house.  i'm not going to be here for long.  i was hoping to come in and find the water on, but no point to impatience, as it took them half a year to deal with my sister's delinquent account.  but, by God's grace and to my surprise, my sister actually paid off her water bill this morning, and i paid to have the water reconnected. and that is a good thing.

i'm going to leave soon, as i said.  i'm hurting today; i'm still taking the antibiotics, and i've been going through some amazing changes behind this shit.  i mean, hands and feet hurting, gout flare up, heavy use of my cane today.  but i'm moving and grooving, and i am grateful for that.

i'm going back to my parent's house, i'm going to cook them some dinner and i'm going to gather my meds and come back here this evening.  i need a night on a bed, i need some comfort, even if it comes with a gazillion bathroom breaks.  i just need one night, then maybe i can think again.  but i'm so very grateful, for my sister's keeping her word, for the funds to do what i need to do, for the back pain fromm the UTI alleviating slightly, for water that will be on soon and coffee and breakfast that can be made in the morning.  i'm grateful to Jehovah, and don't want to neglect saying so.  that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment