Translate

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Good Day (so far...)

It's funny, to have a day that starts out so well that it scares you. That's how this day started for me however.

I got a good night's sleep last night, after I took meds and put on a relaxation video. I woke this morning, refreshed and ready for coffee. I read my Bible and my meditation book, and I said my prayer. I slowly moved through the day, acclimating myself to being in the house again. I made coffee, took my meds, used the bathroom, had breakfast, spoke to my mom, took a shower, got dressed, and went to the meeting. Everything is set up, and no one is here. Not unusual, still a bummer.

I've run by Rachel's house, saw a car in the driveway. The house on the Southside anyway. I hope that means she has Transportation now. I'm going to go to the store and pick up something to cook for dinner tonight.

I'm back at home now. I've been to the store, got a steak, red cabbage, and a potato to bake for dinner. I got something to drink. Got some other little things that came to my mind. I stopped on my way up the hill to get lunch from the food cart. After I ate, I prepped my dinner and have everything ready and in the fridge.

Thinking about Rachel. What I'm hoping, in all honesty, is that she's moving into what she needs to do for herself. I don't want that to sound Noble, I don't want it to sound grandiose either. I miss the fuck out of her. I would love to see her face. But she knows how to get in touch with me, and if she hasn't I hope that means she's doing what she needs to do. And if she is, that means I was deterring her from what she needed to do. So, I hope the house is coming together for her. I am blessed that the house is coming together for me. I'm going to have a good dinner, a good dessert, maybe even do some writing. I'm thankful to Jehovah. It has been a good day, so far.😜

No comments:

Post a Comment