Translate

Sunday, September 10, 2017

sleep deprivation and other miseries...

pretty sure i'm going to the ER today.

last night was a study in misery for me.  the day itself was another wasted day, due to whatever this pain is in my back and this cold/flu that's not letting go. i feel pretty close to useless.  i did go retrieve mail from my house, check in on things, and i also went to get lunch for my mother and her cleaning person and myself.  but that was the extent of my outside activities.  i went back into feeling chills and aches, and my back never let up at all.

now, i've spent part of the night on the couch in the living room, which sadly is more comfortable than a futon but not much more so, twisted up, trying to find a space where the pain wouldn't be as great.  a discovery is that, when the pain flares, lower left back, i have to pee.  that got out of hand, and so i eventually did go upstairs because i didn't want to keep trying to find a comfortable space after getting up to go piss like every twenty minutes to a half hour.  just not my thing.

as well, i'm in just as much pain today, i'm in the process of a gout flare-up, i'm getting several cramps in my feet and legs.  i've prayed, taken my medicine and insulin and am washing clothes.  i've taken a bird bath, as i don't really feel that i can do a shower at this moment.  if i could get some indomecathin, that might help, as i'm beginning to feel this is more a UTI than anything else.

i just know i'm tired of it and need it to stop.  i've got a busy week ahead and need to be able to function in it.

more later?  possibly.  

No comments:

Post a Comment