Translate

Monday, August 1, 2016

-logue

a day of nothing again.

i don't know, but i think the boredom is getting to me.

everyday, i manage to do something productive,
but not necessarily the things that i really need to get done.

i prayed today, went to the gym, had breakfast, went to my parent's house, formatted Old Lazarus and sent pdf files to my aunt and Rachel's mom.  as i said i would.

i actually took the call from the store i ordered my clothes from and arranged to make payment next month, and i put in an order for my meds.

i took my meds and my insulin as i should today.

didn't eat bad. not great, but not bad.

but mostly i laid around and nodded in and out of sleep.

i'm also realizing that i am genuinely tired most of the day.  i believe some of it is depression, but i don't think that's the entirety of it.  i'm sure some of it is a physical change that is going on.

no walk tomorrow, as i'm cutting the grass in the morning.

i'm also aware that i'm misspelling many words in the course of typing.  not sure what that's about.  typing too fast, maybe, or maybe some kind of brain thing is happening to me.

anyway, it wasn't a bad day.  but it sure as fuck didn't make much of an impact on me.  on the other hand, if i'm ungrateful about an uneventful day, i might get a day full of events i didn't want.

monkey paw magic and ungrateful comeuppance.  thank you, Father, for a day of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment