Translate

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

fuel injectors functioning...

but only at 80 percent.  so we'll have to make do, right?

i enjoyed today, for the most part.  i did what i said i was going to do, prayers and got to the gym, came home and ate, cleaned my kitchen, worked on some music for the next ad, planned out a few moves that are necessary.  i went to Stambaugh Auditorium and got tickets for the W Kamau Bell set next month.  i paid the meeting rent for July, and we had a good meeting.  i had taken chicken out and put it in a saline brine before i left to make for dinner.  i called my mom but she wasn't home.  talked to my dad briefly.  got a few things for dinner.  talked to Rachel for a couple hours.  talked to Lonnie.  i got money from Chris towards Syd's school stuff.  i made greens and rice and chicken for dinner.  i talked to my brother today.  i stayed in my zone and felt pretty good.  tomorrow, weather permitting, i'm going to get my grass cut.  i'm going to finish this song and figure what i'm going to do with it.  i'm going to get some other things done.  i'm planning a smaller thing for Rachel saturday, so as not to scare her off.  and i'm hoping this pain in my calf lets up, as i'm sick of hurting.  but i'm grateful, i feel my spirit is higher than it's been.  and it's not as humid today, so there's some validity to that as well.  thank you, Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment