Translate

Thursday, August 25, 2016

blackout

starting early, getting back out of the bed so i can get my house together.  started my day early in darkness.  something happened, 4am blackout.  mighta been a storm.  but it was dark.  meditation video and fan going out woke me up.  checked outside, the dark of the neighborhood on an overcast night is a bit unsettling.  so no walk.  went to the gym.  first prayed, made coffee in french press, made sure Syd was cool.  did half a mile on the treadmill to check my knee, all good.  did some weights, came home and got started fixing breakfast for my brother.  got Syd out the door.  finished cooking, my brother was running late so i ate without him and fed him when he got here.  tired though, but i got things to do, not many.  going to start cleaning, back room, kitchen.  go to my mom's and try to get her laptop logged in.  going to wash a small load while i'm there.  get the rest of the house done later.  hamburgers and soup for dinner.
i feel good, the thing with TCTC didn't pan out but the instructor has someone she uses and will get me the information.  going to contact CCA Graphix to see what they can do price-wise.  then i can start finalizing some details for my business plan.  more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment