Translate

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

drowning in humdity

to Toti, to myself and anyone who bothers with this, i am so sorry about the days i'm missing.  it is a slow swelter in the world i occupy at this point.  it is hard to sleep and it is hard to wake up.  and sometimes, once i'm in my bed, it's all i can do to just fade away into slumber.  right now, i am sweating, beneath the breeze of a useless fan.  i could sleep in the living room, but i am not going to get into that habit.  it doesn't matter.  change is coming, and we'll see what it brings when it gets here.

today wasn't bad.  i didn't get to the gym or walk though.  i did pray, have breakfast, wash dishes, get Evolon up and loaded on Kindle, got my website updated informationally, got to my meeting, talked to Rachel and Lonnie, had lunch and dinner and did not get too lost in my own head.  i got breaks for Will to put on Suzy Q tomorrow and i will order Syd's stuff for school.  i'm going into the hole, no way to avoid it.  but i'll come out again, as soon as is possible.

meanwhile, back to the grind.  i'm sleepy and hot, but i feel good.  going to the gym tomorrow, no excuses.  thank you, Father, for forgiving me for my weaknesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment