Translate

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

fuel injector test today

https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B005H1ZW0K

i've been so out of it over the last few days.  i've got pains in my knees, and my left shoulder is constantly aching.  i am supposing this is arthritis, but i'm no doctor.  i only know the humidity of this summer has been a beast, and if that is an excuse it is the only one i have, but it is the truth.  i've felt like doing nothing but sitting and moaning, and now it's time to get back to work.

it's 4:39.  i'm up, coffee is on.  i've said my prayers.  i'm dressed in my gym shorts and a tee shirt.  it's time for the gym in an hour.  i'm going to stretch before i go.  i'm going to take tylenol before i go.  i'm going to hydrate before i go.

i've gotten Syd's major supplies.  her mother is supposed to be sending money for her pants, as she gets school shirts at her school.  i've paid her school fees and her Ipad insurance.  i have a belt for my pants.  i've been working on my peripherals for my business and i'm ready to get back to the main work today.  i feel good.  so i wanted to start with the task of putting this down on the Orbit so i can re-develop the daily habit of looking at me.  i am grateful and appreciative of my God taking care of me and my family and friends.  i am thankful that we have enough, when my eyes always seem to register not enough.  that's why it's important to know how to 'see' with your heart too.  okay, i'm done for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment