Translate

Saturday, November 12, 2016

understanding comes...

okay, the day first.  

already said i prayed and did my readings.  i also had breakfast, took meds and insulin.  this has been a day of thought and contemplation mostly.  i didn't clean as i started to.  i find that my mind drifts, it wanders and it dances with the events and the factors and attempts to fit pieces together and doesn't have as much success as i'd like, but a picture has been coming clearer.  

i did talk to Rachel and Lonnie, i did talk to my mother and father and wash a load of clothes.  i did not go see Heather as she's in solitary but she got word to me in a letter that she did get her assessment through Meridian and she did get an appointment for a priest to come in and hear her 5th step.  i did eat too much of the right things, and i feel full and bloaty, mostly due to not shopping yet.  i did not order the stuff from CA world service, but i will do that tomorrow.  i DO feel the depression more acutely today, but i did NOT spend the entire day in bed and i guess we take our victory in feet when they're moving and inches when they're crawling.  

I am planning on going to the Hall tomorrow and my CA meeting, and i am grateful, no matter what, that my God has been so very kind to me.  i'm done for now, understanding is being patient enough to let the mind do what it does best; figure shit out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment