Translate

Friday, November 25, 2016

after hours

i wanted to make sure i got this in before i crashed, as i know getting back all the way on track is preeminent right now.  i had a good day, but i have to get back to enjoying a good life, and that means no more fucking around.

i got up this morning and i got my ass out of the bed.  i was having leg cramps, thinking perhaps i was very dehydrated.  i said my prayers, got dressed, got coffee on and brewing and went outside for a half-hour walk, since the gym was closed.  i got back and worked on some small here and there things as far as getting today's dinner done.  that was essentially my day.  cooking, chilling, talking with Deja when he woke up, more cooking, more cleaning, arranging things to accommodate my family.  it wasn't very detailed.  i did my readings.  i watched tv.  eventually my parents and Lonnie came, Syd and Joe came earlier.  we broke bread, ate and listened to music and talked.  i had the kids straighten after people were leaving.  my brother showed up late, got some food on to-go plates and kept it moving.  gonna be glad to be done with that part of my thing.

Rachel came by much later, as Deja was preparing to leave.  she hung out with me and we watched two movies.  she's supposed to hang out Saturday as well, and i can't wait.  i'm about to shut it down.  wanna hit the gym, got some runs to make.  i'm really tired, but at least this is down on the 'logue at this point.  thank you, Jehovah.

No comments:

Post a Comment