Translate

Friday, March 4, 2016

quickly...

i'm on my way to counseling and a fairly full day.  I didn't update yesterday, as I was working on the first edit of Old Lazarus and taking care of some beginning of the month business.  I had a good day, and I am having a good day so far today.  I'm going to write my official entry this evening, after all is said and done.  but i have to get back to consistency in this, as the only way i'll know where i've been is to keep a record.  it's easy to forget the pain if you don't remark on it, because the brain is designed to compartmentalize traumatic events.  were this not so, all the large families you see, large households, wouldn't exist because women wouldn't have more than one baby.
so, dinner with TP, she's still messed up, and not really moving toward not being, but she's not moving further into it, and i guess that's good.  Cryptic message from R yesterday in the wee hours, and no way to decipher so nothing i can really say about it.  can't catch TF, did visit the family, made another email address for my dad, a bit more comprehensive this time.  thinking about doing him a business page and all that.  but that's another day.  right now, counseling, home to change, interview, library and lunch with Lonnie.  laterz

No comments:

Post a Comment