Translate

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Alpha Centauri

Well, this has been a good day.  and it's only about half over, which is really nice.  I am feeling good.  the only thing missing would have been to hit the gym, and I'm doing that tomorrow, should i be blessed to awaken, and friday, under the same conditions.  but friday will be busy.  i'll get to that.

i woke early, like 3 o'clock.  i don't know why; i did crash a bit earlier than usual, but not so much that i would wake that much ahead of schedule.  when i do that, i tend to lay around for a moment, see if i'm going to drift again.  it didn't seem i would, so i said my prayer and got moving.  came into the living room, turned on the coffee and the computer.  i started writing again.  checked to see if Felecia sent any other chapters and she had not.  so i worked on concluding Old Lazarus.  and I GOT DONE!  i put that in caps because it wasn't a cheat.  i rode the vehicle the muse provided and loved the ending.  i did end up back in bed and writing there as well.  but other than editing, it's done.
after that, i took a break because my brain was vapor locked.  i eventually took a bath and got to my appointment with dr jackson.  got my new shoes that no one had called to tell me were in.  i went to the library from there, but first i stopped at mcdonalds for burritos because i'd not eaten anything at all.  at the library, i realized i left the book i was returning at dr jacksons.  i called and they said the book was at the front desk so i went back to get it and went south.  i went to the clinic, paid the meeting rent for february and went up the street to set up for the meeting.  i stopped at sav-a-lot for stuff for dinner and cookies for the meeting.
it was a good meeting, but we read Step 4 which is a long section and i knew comments were going to go so i left about 1.  waiting now for TP to call so we can get coffee somewhere.  however, good things, i got a call for an interview with Help Hotline, which is groovy.  and i got my credit card in, which is groovy also.  now i can start putting some wheels on this thing.  but i am going to say thank you to Jehovah, my heavenly Father, and i put that here as a marker of my gratitude, so i don't let my ego start to run.  and yes, i know the interest is high, and yes, i know most people don't get excited over a credit card, but i've never had one before, and i can get some things done and improve my credit score, and some doors that have been closed may start to open.  i am glad, i feel good and I finished writing.  my interview is friday, after counseling.  at 11, so no biggie.  counseling, breakfast and then interview.  all after the gym.  i feel so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment