Translate

Sunday, April 29, 2018

Sunday Travels

it's just after 4pm on Sunday.  i've been busy, but i'm pretty much done with the day.  i'm waiting for my brother to show through so we can eat dinner.  it hasn't been quite the day i thought it would be, but it has been all the day it is going to be, and so that's just fine with me.  i didn't log yesterday, so i have to catch up a bit today.

to start with, i went to my parent's house yesterday morning, though i did my morning stuff.  prayed, took meds and had something to eat, sausage and eggs if i remember correctly.  i went to my parent's house because my mother had called to tell me the cable people were there and i wanted to make sure they got things done right.  plus i had to go to the store. 

while there i made them some breakfast and checked the televisions to make sure everything was working right, then i went home.  i had done some cleaning, some laundry and was trying to get back on track, but got stalled by not having a place to put the old television.  so i eventually just messed around and relaxed.  i'd already done my prep-work on the chicken the day before and wasn't going to grill until today, so there wasn't much else to do.

today i got up and prayed and ate and took my medicine and read my books.  i took a shower and shaved, and i went to the Hall.  i only stayed for the talk, not the Watchtower, then i went back home to do some things before i went to the meeting.  i stopped by my parent's house again because there was a wire left hanging in the trees, but someone had already taken it down.  i went to the meeting but got a text that it was cancelled due to utility work on a pole that had been knocked down.  so i came home, made my green beans, got my chicken out of the marinades and just finished grilling not long ago. 

i'm really tired, and there's a lot going on.  i am ready to eat and shut it down.  i'm ready to get to work tomorrow.  but for now, i'm waiting for my brother.  i'm thankful for the change of schedule, and i'm thankful for the rest.  thank you, Father, for all the blessings today.

No comments:

Post a Comment