Translate

Sunday, April 15, 2018

a good day...

blessed, abundantly so.  i have no complaints, except the rain, and that's minor at best. 

i was up earlier than i wanted to be, but that was okay.  i prayed, thanked God for another year, got up and had coffee and my medicine, read my scriptures and meditation books and i worked on some music.  then i went to Denny's to have breakfast.  i went to my parent's house from there, made my mom coffee and made my way back home.  on the way to their house, i stopped at walmart looking for an ethernet splitter and short cabling, didn't find it but ran into Rachel's mom, and i got a hug from her and a possible invite to speak at her book club.  so i guess things do get better.

from my parent's house i came home.  i had put a load into the wash when i left and wanted to get them dried before i went to the meeting.  i got them dried and folded, went to my meeting, which was more attended than usual, good thing.  Marc brought lemon-meringue pie of which i had a piece.  after the meeting i went to Sparkles in search of fish but they had none, so i decided on salisbury steak. 

after the store i went to Lonnie's house to visit.  he had his grandson and i watched him feeding the child.  Syd texted me and told me she was at my house so i went home.  Syd and I hung out for some hours, had pizza and i just took her home as she was feeling tired and sore. 

it has been a wonderful day.  it is a day of transition, but that has been seamless thus far.  i am very appreciative of everyone who showed me love and kindness.  it is not about the gifts; it is about the spirits who consider our friendship worth conscious thought and time.  it is not what we created; it is that WE create IT, in other words.  Vibologially sound, and filled with light and love, nothing better to close out my first day of fifty. Thank you, Father. 

the Dining Room

No comments:

Post a Comment