Translate

Thursday, June 15, 2017

still in broken sleep

extra writing.  fresh pic. early, and i'm sleepy as fuck.  got enough time for about an hour of sleep before i need to be in motion.  not going to do me any good, so i'm going to just bypass that.

i was up til almost midnight, again.  i have no idea what exactly is wrong with me.  my world is out of sorts.  but it's progressing.  i am not complaining, just trying to get my head around what is happening inside me.

i think it's the preponderance of change in such a short time.  everything this year has been about taking steps back and losing some ground.  at the same time though, i've been laying better stones in the foundation, which means i'll be able to build a better structure soon enough.  i can't complain about that.
i start work at 1030am today.  it is going on 8am.  i've prayed, read my books, taken a shower and shaved.  i've edited one more picture, i've had my breakfast and made coffee for my mother and myself and had a cup of hi-test.

i am very tired.  there would be, however, no time this would be about to start that i wouldn't be tired, so i have to accept it.  i am thanking God for the job, for my family, for the shelter of my parent's home.  i am grateful for my sobriety and for my serenity, despite the broken sleep.  i'll get back to this later.

No comments:

Post a Comment