Translate

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Irritating...

so i am wearing this heart monitor, but i doubt seriously if i'm going to make it the entire 2 weeks.  this thing is a pain in the entire ass, and it continues to vex me with it's spastic alerts for no reason.  i'm certain i'm going to send it back within the next two or three days, but for now...

i had a decent enough day.  i did get up with prayer and my readings, though i also got up with my right knee swollen from the cold.  i almost talked myself out of going to the gym, but my Father got some sense into my scalp, i'm glad to say.  i got my gear on, got headphones and made it to the gym.  i was on the treadmill today, and i found that my bluetooth headphones were wounded, the plastic sleeve on one side cracked so i couldn't get them fit snugly over my ears.  again, i was on the verge of a 'fuckit', but common sense prevailed.  i got a half hour walk in, got my ass to walmart, picked up breakfast stuff, came back to the house, put on coffee and water for my aunt's tea, i put a load in the washer, i made breakfast, i ate and fed my mom.  i'd made food for my aunt as well, but she's off in some other where, doing some other whats, and i am not trying to feed the unwilling to eat.  hard enough not giving in to my daughter's requests for this and that.  i got a text from Lonnie asking if i could take him to Diamond, Ohio after my meeting, as his son had locked his keys in his car, and i acquiesced.  i went to my meeting, speaking to Rachel on the way.  got gas, got a pepperoni roll and had a decent meeting.  then i got Lonnie, went to Diamond, which is before Rootstown, he unlocked his son's car, we went to lunch and had great burgers at this place. next door for a scoop of ice cream and homeward bound.

since i've been back, i've been seriously sleepy from waking today at about 215 or so in the am, i pulled the rest of the chicken from the bones and made my mother chicken salad for sandwiches.  i did dishes, i folded my clothes, put my dad's clothes in the dryer.  i have my third interview at CCA tomorrow at 9 and i'd like to be rested for it.  i am going to turn over, go to sleep, wake up when i wake up and get myself ready for this thing.

I am grateful to God for the blessings that have found their way here today.  i am blessed with breath, and with the knowledge that the road ahead is already covered.

No comments:

Post a Comment