Translate

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

short long day

this was an odd sort of day.  i got up and said my prayers but i didn't get moving right away.  i was wondering why my alarm didn't go off this morning until i remembered it's set for every weekday BUT monday.  which was sort of embarrassing.  so i had breakfast, an omelet and biscuits, and i posted all the vids from the excerpt series and made my final request.  i don't think i'm going to make it, but i did my best.  i feel positive that the future is bright because i now know so much more than i did before i went into this, and i can't disparage that knowledge.  perhaps that was the reason to do this at this time, so Jehovah could show me the true wealth of what he's placed in my hands.  i know i don't intend to slack on this blessing.

i got ready and went to my meeting.  a guy spoke, and i tried to stay open-minded, but i didn't really like the guy and i knew a lot of what he was saying was managing his truths.  but i didn't say anything and he did speak and the meeting went well.  i then had lunch with Rachel and we went to an aquarium store and looked at fish.  i then came home and laid down for a bit.

Syd's boyfriend Jo came by and put down some really odd violin for me, and i dug it heavily, so i worked on it this evening and made a truly disturbing track that's going to need an awesome spoken word accompaniment.  and i think i'm going to do a spoken word CD, since i have the means now.  gonna think on it after i finish this one i'm working on.

i guess what i liked was that Jo laid down the track with no input from me except what i told him days ago i wanted.  he didn't balk and he didn't second guess.  it was just something that i could use, like Rachel's vocal, like the temple bells from the first Old Lazarus video.  it's Vibologism.  and it's my favorite way to create.  so i'm going to have some fun with it, and that makes me feel better about people only reaching so far toward me at crucial times, because God's always got me.

had a chicken and pork stir fry for dinner.  had a sandwich and a cookie not long ago and i'm turning in early to hit the gym in the a.m.  thank you Father for a wonderful day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kb60zKX2JKc

No comments:

Post a Comment