Translate

Saturday, June 11, 2016

Cap City, day 1

I'm here in Columbus now. I didn't write yesterday, as I was trying to get on the road. It's been a good day and I was really tired. But I got a decent night's sleep comma and I'm about to start a new day. Yesterday I started with prayer and took my medicine and insulin. I finish my bag and loaded my car. I went to counseling and got on the road right after that. The trip was easy, no cops and little Construction. Took me 2 hours to get here. But everything's changed. Went to pick up my books. My old neighborhood where I started having memories of my own family is gone. Everything torn down, replaced buy new townhouses. I found my publisher which is actually working out of a print shop. I got my books and went to lunch with Keith. Got straight on some things concerning Sydney. I went to see Vera and hung out at the flower shop for a while. I realized I can still get around the city but I don't remember as much. I wwnt east after seeing Vera, and hung out with Patrice. We went to dinner and I crashed at her house. I woke up about 4:30 and I made my way to my son's apartment where I am now. Nostalgia is bullshit. Today I have to see a friend at a coffee shop about my campaign and I don't know what I'm doing after that. I'm going to leave Sunday so I hope I get some time with my son. I'll get back to this later. I'm going for a walk now.
I walked today, then came back to De'Ja's for breakfast. After i ate i showered and went to Vera's. We just hung out in the AC. The day was hot as hell. I sold her another book and got paid. I went to Keith's and sold another one. Opportunities present themselves. Talked to Rachel, not much today. Hitting the road about 11 in the morning. Too sleepy to keep texting this entry. Thank you Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment