Translate

Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Begin Again...

...and, to be honest, as many times as i need to.  thus, the stop sign in the sunrise, i suppose. 

i got up on Monday (its tuesday morning now) and i said my prayer.  i slept well, if deeply, due to the gabapentin, but i got up and rolled onto the floor, did my stretches and crunches and push-ups.  then i went to the kitchen.  got my breakfast made, read my books and took my medication and got my shower in.  i'd shaved sunday night.  i made my way to work in good time and i got the day started good.  i ate responsibly through the day and was of a good mood for the majority of the day. 

i went to my parent's house for the break between runs, saw to some things my mother was doing, took a quick power nap and washed and dried my clothes, as well as washed my dad's clothes and put them in the dryer before i left. i got my lunch from Giant Eagle, ate in the lot at work and rolled out for the afternoon runs.  i wanted to take my bus through the truck wash but it was closed so i gassed up and brought it back and came home.  i didn't do anything in the evening, just played on the computer and ate my dinner, but it had been a good day and i was making applesauce and didn't feel like running up and down the stairs working on music and making sure my applesauce was coming along. 

i slept well last night also (monday night) and am about to go to work shortly, but i have to stay on top of logging this life that i'm living.  no telling how much is left, so best to stay focused. 

i am feeling good, and i am grateful to Jehovah for all the good things that i know of, and all the bad things that have missed me by his grace. 

eating responsibly is back to being logged at the Dining Room

No comments:

Post a Comment