Translate

Thursday, October 11, 2018

so...um...

i look at myself to see what is on my mind.  i know already, but it bears much processing at this time. it's not something i'm just going to run through and leave laying around.  the day was fine, the waking, the reading and meds and eating and grooming.  work was fine, everything was done appropriately as far as i know now.  took my dad to his board meeting for his organization, came home, just put some dinner together.

i chatted with Rachel last light.  yesterday, in fact.

as i went through yesterday, i checked my FB because i'm hooked, like everyone else that indulges in it, pretty much.  there was a message, but i don't have messenger on my phone.  don't want it, for one, and for 2, it eats up too much data.  so i had to wait til i got home to see who it was.  it was Rachel, asking about my diabetes doctor and inquiring how the publishing was going. 

i would love to make this into something momentous, but it was off-catching, because i had not expected it. i answered her queries, and i asked how she was, because i've wanted to know, and the asking for a diabetic doctor sort of hints at the answer anyway.  and we dialogued for several hours, and i was very glad to hear from her and very glad to talk to her.  i said nothing that the chattering in my head was almost screaming at me to say, but i did thank her for the conversation and let her know it was the best evening i'd spent in quite some time.  she said, believe it or not, i feel the same.  and that was that. 

i am okay.

i got up and exercised and have been trying to remain active.  i still have the same fight, the same chores ahead of me, the same empty house and empty bed.  so, feeling a bit better for a moment, that's not a curse. it's a blessing, and i thanked my God and Father for it. 

there.  it had to be told.  😋

No comments:

Post a Comment