Translate

Friday, October 5, 2018

Working My Way


well, I guess this is as good as this gets.  okay, how do?  it's almost 11pm on Friday.  i'm going to be shutting it down shortly, but I have been working on my music and figure stay on point, right?  so, I'm logging today's journey.  it wasn't much of a day but is there really anything wrong with that sometimes?

I got up, groggy and feeling a cold coming on.  I was slow motion, so much so that I prayed and fell back asleep and then my alarm woke me again. and it took me several minutes to get it moving.  glad I shaved last night cause the shower thing wasn't happening today.  I read, took medicines, ate something and gathered my things, heading to work.  I got there on time, got my bus inspected and got my paperwork together and got on the road.  all the usual stuff, except I was soooooo sleepy from waking up at 230 this morning.  I was tired on the drive to Newton Falls, and struggling to stay woke.  had coffee with me, thank goodness.

I got there, got my pick-ups and got them dropped off.  VF texted me that I could come in early, so I did my counseling early but i'm pretty sure I nodded off after a point.  I left, feeling pretty embarrassed about that, but it could always be worse.  i could fall alseep in the face of my enemies rather than in the presence of my friends, and then where would i be?

I got to my parent's house, reset my mother's cable box, got some fliers my dad asked me to hang for him and got back to work.  I have a client that I pick up from the workshop at 1130, get her to her 2nd job by 12, and I got some lunch after that and ate, talking to Lonnie, before I finished my runs.  then I got my ass home.  

I've eaten, watched some No Reservations (still miss Anthony Bourdain) and I did my dishes.  I am going to shut this down shortly, tired as I am, but I did get my ass up the stairs and work on this music some, and that was necessary.  if tomorrow is blessed to me, cleaning and cooking and visiting is the order of the day.  I am grateful for this day coming to a close, and thank Jehovah for watching over us all on our Journeys today.







No comments:

Post a Comment