Translate

Sunday, September 30, 2018

well.  it's sunday night.  time to shut it down, almost.  a productive day?  mostly.  i didn't clean shit but the dishes this weekend.  i wrote, though.  i worked on my music though.  i had guests on friday for dinner, got food put aside for Da Boss, went to visit my parents and got to a meeting, though.  i feel pretty good, ain't complaining.  i could.  but i'm not, because it don't make sense.  somewhere in this fucked up city a father went after his daughter with an axe, because she stabbed him with a knife.  am i blessed?  absolutely.

hard getting up today.  spot of gout, took a prednisone with the allopurinol and colcrys, trying to get the jump on it.  took a gabapentin tonight, so sleep is on it's way.  it's some better, but i've had that happen before; feeling okay through sunday, then monday i can't walk without my cane.  kinda not feeling that right now.

i am thinking about some things.  thinking about how to start the day should Jehovah bless me with ambulation tomorrow.  thinking about getting up and taking a shower, since i shaved my head and face tonight.  thinking about getting on the damn floor and doing my exercises before i take my shower.  thinking about how i want to get a good mix on this song, and it's coming along, and i really want to get this one right.  i see no career in this, but i see that creativity is wanting to use me, and i love being in that state.

i must be accountable.  i must be disciplined.  most of all, i must love myself.  i must love myself.  i must love myself. 

should i awaken tomorrow, it begins.  thank you, Father. 

No comments:

Post a Comment