Translate

Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Day Off Tomorrow (Yay!)



picture positioning will have to do.

attempting to get back to it, I guess.  it's Tuesday night.  work was okay.  had to train a new guy on my route, as I am off tomorrow.  I didn't request the entire day off, but it was given to me, and I guess i'll not complain or look a gift horse in the mouth.  \

it wasn't a bad day.  in fact, it was fairly ideal.  but there's an air at my job, a discomfort that isn't easy to deal with or shake.  one of the clients told me the ops manager told him another driver was about to be fired, which would be a serious breach of etiquette, at the very least.  and it leaves a great deal of uncertainty.  like, did I just train a dude to take my position when they fire me?  hard to say.

anyway, i'm working on my song, it's getting good to me so i'm going to get back to it.  i'm thankful that I was able to write this, thankful for the day regardless of the apprehension, and thankful for the things I don't know passed me by.

No comments:

Post a Comment