Translate

Thursday, September 20, 2018

Forgetting...

I'm not sure what the problem is, but there is one.  there's nothing i can do about it right now, so i have to accept it until clarity comes.  but to pretend it doesn't exist is foolishness, and i will not voluntarily be anyone's fool.  not anymore. 

i've not written in a few days.  on tuesday i was feeling sick again.  yesterday i had a visit from my child, her other and my grandson.  but those things don't preempt discipline.  i also have yet to resume on my book or finish my song.  so there are things going on internally that require some attention.  but since i know there is love that worries about me when i am silent, a word before work.

somehow, in my mind, i got it mixed up that my appointment with my urologist was on Friday, when in fact it was on Tuesday.  i was in my bed, laying down feeling pretty shitty, when the alarm sounded for the appointment.  i don't know if it's just not wanting to hear anything more about this situation or if it really was a huge slip in my mind.  anyway, my new appointment is on Wednesday, the 26th, at 3pm.  i've requested the afternoon off that day to tend to this.  it made me feel truly bad to have forgotten, mostly because it makes me question my mental stability.  but time goes on. 

i've been praying, i've been eating better.  i need to get back to some physical activity still.  the weather continues to change, and i continue to try to keep up with it.  work goes well enough, though i've had some rough moments in the past 2 days, but it's all been dealing with other people.  sugar's been running a bit high, but i attest that to a need to be more physically active.  the loneliness lingers, but i don't feel it as a heavy weight right now, just a presence in my life.  i guess i'm doing okay, therefore. 

it's Thursday morning.  my plan is to drive this morning, come home for a rest and lunch and finish the day.  it's a good enough plan for today.  i thank God for life and thought today, for the presence to put this down and be grateful before i roll. 

No comments:

Post a Comment