Translate

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Good Sunday

i'm tired.  it's about ten-thirty and it's time to shut it down.  but i am going to stay in the discipline of this orbit to the best of my ability.  and on a day like today, its important to stay on point.
it was a good day.  i got up with prayer, and i started in to writing.  i worked on editing chapter three for Felecia and i had an egg sandwich for breakfast.  i debated slightly about just blowing off everything else today, dedicating myself to editing and writing.  But i went to my meeting, though not the Hall.  it's time to do better with that as well.  My dad stopped by for a visit but i was already en route to leaving for my meeting.  I told him I'd stop by after the meeting, which I did.
the meeting was okay, but i am easily annoyed there now.  we have more people, but most of it feels like a dog and pony show, for the most part.  i keep my piece, because it's not about me, i'm not the center of the universe.  and you want people to come to the meeting, to be there and get something from it.  so i life, i went to my parent's house, visited briefly and came home to have lunch.  soup and a sandwich was what i came up with.  i got back to writing, talked to Lonnie, decided on dinner and began doing prep for that.  got a call while Lonnie was on the phone; it was R.  i clicked over and talked to her for a good while.  she's still running family everywhere, she's under a lot of stress and her sugar is off.  we spoke, and she said she'd get in touch soon and maybe she will and maybe she won't, but she called.  i kind of got out of the way and she called.
on a related note, i got paid a hundred and fifty, half my pay, for the editing work i've done thus far on Felecia's book.  nice to do genuine business.  what's so cool is that by getting back into the process so many avenues, so much information has come available to me.  i am going to put more effort into getting the books into physical form, and i'm going to have Old Lazarus done very soon.  i can't say how good this day has been.  i'm going to crash shortly, and i'm going to get up and get to the gym.  i feel better, and it's just remembering who's running the universe and, importantly for me, who is not.  good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment