Translate

Saturday, February 6, 2016

seems to be a sleepy kind of day.  i woke up and said my prayer but it took two tries to get it from my heart.  just sleepy to the point of being unfocused.  i gathered trash, had coffee and water and decided to go to the gym anyway.  it's nice there when there are people who seem actually glad to see me.  it makes a difference.  threw the trash out before i hit the gym, came home to see Syd off to school and checked my sugar.  higher than yesterday, got to have more discipline in my eating.  took insulin and meds, and am waiting to see about funeral stuff at an appointment i have today.  its moving along rather well, though i'm in bed and pretty sleepy.  i want to take a bath but i'm sure i'll be asleep soon after so i'm holding off on that.

(this one was from thursday, if i'm not mistaken.  i didn't finish it, but it was in draft form and so i published it so it would be recorded.  sorry about the slipping.)

No comments:

Post a Comment