Translate

Sunday, May 13, 2018

Progress, not Perfection

this Sunday is almost done, for the best reasons, i suppose.  i'm weary, my body hurts, i have to remind myself to call my doctor's office and get in to get checked out soon.  can't keep wondering and putting this shit off.  also can't keep waiting for something else to happen, because nothing else is going to happen except me continuing to disintegrate until i know what to do about it.

today was nice.  i did make breakfast for my mom, also for my dad because i neglect no one.  i ate with my mom and my brother came by and had a plate as well.  the meeting was okay, though i heard some disturbing things about a member that i'm still processing at this time.  i came home and the stuff from Amazon was on the porch so i got my computer finished and also got my stereo set up in the office.  it's so weird having two computers, but my mind is starting to encapsulate what work i want to have done, and so it is a needed thing. 

as well, i've had dinner, i'm going to clean up my kitchen, i'm going to take some meds because i'm having a gout flare in my left foot and don't want it to explode into an inconvenience.  i am thankful that this was a peaceful day and am hoping a peaceful sleep will be the culmination of it all, but Jehovah's will be done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment