Translate

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Continued Change (pain inna ass...)

well, i got my child a sofa today.  had my brother deliver it to her.  i think that's a good thing.  in fact, i know it is.  she didn't deliver yet, but she will soon enough. 

i aided on the Boss's bus again today, which was nice, returning to my main thing.  but it's strange.  you can tell neither i nor the clients want to get too comfortable now, they can tell things are not guaranteed and so can i.  so can the Boss, to be honest, but someone has to be the optimist in these psycho-dramas.  anyway, it was good to be back on 109. 

when i got up i was in good spirits, and i was into my routine with no hesitation.  all my stuff was pretty much ready, i just had to go upstairs for a tee-shirt.  i chose not to eat breakfast as i had an appointment at the urologist later in the morning.  the first runs were easy enough, only went to pee at the first workshop drop off.  doctor's appointment went well, got to my parent's house in enough time to hang out with my mom for a bit.  dad was, as usual, already gone. 

the second half of work was okay, and i came home and warmed up some stuff and had my dinner.  i've showered and shaved now, and i'm just shutting it down, listening to some music.  i wish they'd get the aide thing straight, but for now i'm going to work as i can and tend to my business, my books and my bills and that should be enough.  thank you, Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment