Translate

Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Will Get It In

Its almost 6pm. Its been an okay day. I have to get some exercise in, and i will. At the moment i'm grilling chicken and steak. My stove only partially works, but its 80something degrees out here. Why NOT get that first grill done?

I visited Syd and the grandchild today. It is something, i admit, to have him smile when he sees me. We seem to bond well. He is a busy guy, and he is very observant as well. Syd made coffee and we watched some TV. I went to the Iron Skillet for lunch and actually ate responsibly. Always a good thing.

The Girard prom thing is cancelled, which is okay. I keep wanting to let my mind chase a 'fix' for the car situation, but my spirit keeps making me wait. I am in prayer and ready to MOVE when the path is clear.

I'm very grateful for this day, blessed in abundance and thankful to my God for a day and a moment of peace.

The Dining Room

No comments:

Post a Comment